
We can hardly believe that we have survived 2007. Looking back, it has been a crazy and busy year with moving, traveling, externships, and everything else that life brings! We had a wonderful Christmas in Utah with family and friends. Spent 4 days snowmobiling and playing at a gorgeous cabin at Bear Lake with Becca's family and then snowmobiling in the new year east of Heber City at Timberlakes with family and friends. The kids have learned quickly to love the snow, sledding and even some mild snowmobiling. Neither wanted to get off the machines!! We hope that this new year brings happiness and success to all!
5 comments:
Welcome to the blog world! I can't wait for more updates. I love your family picture.
Hey guys! Braden and Natalie look totally different! Who are they? How long has it been? I can't believe it! They look so grown up! I am glad you made the resolution to start a blog. We look forward to keeping up with you through this, and we look forward to seeing you in March (when we are in SLC) and in May (graduation baby!)!!!
Love, Jen and Tyson
Welcome to blogging! Careful, Beccca, it's addicting! I love it. Though I've been slow at it since we've been in Utah. I'll send you an email so you can check mine out, too. The kids are so cute!
I haven't talked to you guys in forever and found this link on our other friends blogs. Your family is so cute, you can see our blog at http://bythewaybunch.blogspot.com
We're thrilled to be able to see pictures of Braden and Natalie more often!! We had a great time playing with you over Christmas... wish we could play more often!
Post a Comment