Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Snow Heaven

We have had such large amounts of snow in Utah this year. Of course, we are loving it because it is our first winter with snow in three years. Finally the snow storms broke and the kids were out playing it in. This is one of the two snowmans they built in my parents yard. Natalie has a red mouth from eating snow. Try telling an almost two year-old they can't eat the snow! The kids also built a snow tunnel and a fort (with grandpa and daddy's help of course).

4 comments:

thegreatscotts said...

So sorry about the strep! That is not fun! It really has dumped on Utah! I was there to take my bro to the MTC at the end of January and I thought I would DIE! You might have missed it, but I wondered how I ever lived in it!

The bag tag... You are supposed to dump out your entire purse or diaper bag, and show everyone what is in it without organizing! :) Kinda fun! Mine is somewhere in the archives so you can see it.

The car... yes the Cavalier has died, but we are excited to think about a new car!

Take care! The Match is soon! Happy Birthday Braden on the 14th! I wish we were there to have a PARTY! :) Oh.. we aren't coming in March! Did you hear?

Cheryl and William said...

What a cute snowman! But, I'm glad that we aren't having one here:-) We would LOVE to get together with you guys for Clint's Graduation- just let us know when!!!! I'm so looking forward to seeing your family again!

Brekke said...

That snowman is huge! I can't believe how much snow you poor Utahns have had to deal with this year. I'm glad it was park weather this week.

Arizona Nielsens said...

Looks COLD... but it also looks like you guys are having a lot of fun! Wish we could see you more often!