Last Sunday night it started to snow, and it stuck! The first snowfall of the season is always a welcome one. (It seems to be in February that we get really tired of it...) I took this picture of our backyard. I love the look of snow in the trees.
Braden was so excited that the snow was still there when he got home from school. So of course he wanted to play in it. The kids had a blast, and Natalie actually lasted out in the snow for about 20 minutes.

As you watch this video, try to hear who Braden is claiming to have taught them to eat snow. I don't hear the word mommy!!!
As you watch this video, try to hear who Braden is claiming to have taught them to eat snow. I don't hear the word mommy!!!
2 comments:
Isn't it beautiful! I love the first snowfall.
Your backyard looks beautiful with all that snow. Glad the kids are having such a great time in it.
Post a Comment