Monday, March 30, 2009

PREGNANT!!!

YES! We are expecting a baby the first of October! These ultrasound pics were taken at 12 weeks. Perhaps this explains our total lack of posting. The first trimester is a battle sometimes!

15 comments:

hairyshoefairy said...

Yay! Congratulations! That's so exciting.

Marissa Marie said...

Congrats you guys, that's exciting!

Katy and Mike said...

Congrats!!! Can't wait to find out what it is (that is if you're choosing to find out??)!!

Jared and Reini said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for your family!

Mellysnelly said...

Congrats! We're due the first part of Oct too! And I feel your pain with the yucky first trimester stuff--Hang in there!

JS said...

That is so exciting! We can't wait to meet the little tyke...

Arizona Nielsens said...

We're so excited for another cousin!! I bet Braden and Natalie can't wait!

Erin said...

Congratulations, hope you're feeling good.

Alix Hart said...

I know I already told you congrats, but wanted to do so officially on the blog...I need to give you another call when I get back and talk more about the latest stuff...hope you're feeling fine.

Bonnie said...

Congratulations! I hope you are feeling better!

Rebekah said...

That is terrific! Congrats you two!

The Poulson's said...

We are so excited to meet the newest Larsen!

Brekke said...

I was going to comment on your total lack of posting.... but CONGRATS! How exciting! I hope you are feeling well.

I think you make the 16th person I know that is pregnant.

Boden Family said...

Congratulations!!

Shad & Amy said...

Congrats you guys! We are really excited for you. Lots of love.