I know that it has been over a year since I last posted. I went non-blogger for a while. It seems that when I am pregnant or have a newborn, I will cut out of my life non-essentials. Some may argue that a blog is a must, but I just started to hate the computer. I didn't want to check my email- I didn't want to blog- I didn't want to be linked anywhere. I am a horrible pregnant woman. Totally hormonal and irritable. Poor Clint!
But, I feel that my life is becoming normalized again. So, I have returned. Here are just a few recent pics of my kiddies.
Natalie with her princess b-day cake. She is so grown-up at 4!! She is starting preshool in the fall and is totally thrilled to be going to school soon.
Braden did soccer this spring and loved it. I think he even toned up a bit- all that running non-stop! He finished kindergarten with flying colors, and is excited to start going to school all day as a first grader. He is reading like a champ, so proud of him!
My baby- my sweetie- Rylee. The most happy, and busy baby in the world. Most loved 9 month old I know. She is crawling, babbling, and follows her older siblings around the house like a puppy. She loves the beach, can you tell? She loves the sand in her toes and splashing in the water. Love my baby!
7 comments:
Glad to see you're back in the blog world.
Welcome back!! Your kidos look so big and all grown up. Looking forward to seeing more of your happenings. Last year of residency, are you on total count down? It will fly by and then it will all be behind you :)
Welcome back!!
Welcome back. It's good to see you all and catch up!
Welcome back!! We're thrilled to be able to see pictures of the girls' cousins more often!!!
Welcome back!
Welcome back! Seriously that was a long time! Your kids are so grown up! I can't believe it!
Post a Comment