Finally, I am posting again. A lot has happened. Here is a summarized version....
Natalie started preschool! How can my little girl be so big? Here she is the first day of school at our house. So grown-up.
My big boy Braden has started first grade. I have to say that it was weird, yet VERY nice having him in school all day. I don't miss the mid-morning pick-up from kindergarten, my day seems a bit longer, and more productive. Braden LOVES school. He loves his teacher, friends, and of course- recess. Love my Mr. B.

Our little baby girl turned 1!!! She had a fun birthday on the 2nd of Oct., eating cake and opening presents. We celebrated with our good friends, the Corrys, and my Aunt Kathleen.
Here is the little bug with Kathleen, so fun to have her out. Miss you Kathleen!
The cake- which Rylee ate with total gusto! The girl can eat.Here is a clip of Braden learning to ride a bike without training wheels. As you can tell from the clothing that they are wearing and the colors of the trees, this happened a few months ago when the weather was much warmer. Today, he can cruise on his bike and is getting quite fancy in some of his moves.
The second clip is Natalie in her ballet class. She is last one in the line- playing up to the camera, of course. So darling.
5 comments:
I love Natalie in her Ballet class. So cute!!
So good to look on and see how you guys are, how your kids are growing and what you are up to. Keep it up!
It is fun to catch up and see your kids growing up. Keep it up (there is a theme to this comment...heehee).
What cuties! Mind if I add you to my blog list? You can check out mine as well!
Becca! Your kiddles are so adorable :D I can't believe how big they are. Time sure flies. When are you guys planning on coming out to Utah next?
Post a Comment