Braden had a wonderful birthday, we celebrated his birthday two different days. On the 14th- we went to an indoor water park and then with family the following Saturday. It was Braden's first birthday party with family, since we have always been in California away from family for all his other birthdays. He loved having all his grandparents, cousins and aunts and uncles there.
Natalie was most helpful in unwrapping the presents.
Natalie was most helpful in unwrapping the presents.
Braden had a dinosaur birthday. Dinosaurs are the thing right now. He had a dinosaur cake, played pin the scale on the dinosaur and of course got some awesome present from our wonderful family!
Braden pinned the scale on the dinosaur that Grandma Larsen made for the party. Was a very fun game all the kids loved (including Clint!!)
7 comments:
Braden looks so grown up! I love that cake. Clint could do that professionally if the podiatry thing doesn't work out ;)
Yea! To Valentines babies! Happy birthday Braden. I can't believe he is so big. I swear he has grown more in the past year, than in all the years you were in California. He is TALL!
Great cake!
Happy birthday, Braden! Four is such a fun year -- you guys are in for good times. Nathan is WAY jealous of that dinosaur cake, by the way!
Sweet party, Amazing cake I thought I knew everything about Clint but his cake making skills are off the hook. I am glad you have so many family and friends nearby. We miss you all-Tyson
Looks like you had a great time partying! Wish we were there! The cake is awesome too!
Ha! Look at that! Braden is 4 already!! Zoinks!!
Impressive cake, guys! Happy belated birthday, Braden.
Post a Comment