Friday, February 29, 2008

Spring happiness!!

Now that good weather is here in Utah (at least for a few days!), the kids have been running and playing to make up for all the months stuck inside this winter. Here are our happy kids in the sun.

Natalie loves to say "cheese" with her whole face when the camera is on her!

Braden playing on his bike- the kid loves his helmet.


Daddy and Braden went fishing up at The Cove (up rosecanyon in Herriman) and caught a HUGE lake trout. Braden was quite proud of himself.

Now I have to cook the thing, yeah. As many of you know I am not a fish lover. Eating fish, smelling fish, fishing, cleaning fish, cooking fish.... none of it is on my fav. list. But, the rest of the family seems to like it, so here we go!!



3 comments:

Arizona Nielsens said...

That is a big fish... way to go Braden. I'm sure he reeled in the thing himself. Looks like you are enjoying your "warm" weather!

Anonymous said...

Amazing your fish is huge. Your family looks so happy, thank goodness for a change in weather. Great place good to have clint her for a bit he is coming over for dinner tonight!

JS said...

How did Tyson post before I did? :) Looks like fun. Glad warm weather has headed your way. I about died when I was there in January. It was good to see Clint tonight....wish you came along! :( Miss you guys!