Friday, March 28, 2008

Swimsuit Shopping

Is it really that time again? Sometimes I love shopping for swimsuits, because it means that warm weather and trips to Lake Powell are coming. But I also hate trying on swimsuits and being reminded that my body is not the same since having kids!! So, I have gone a new route this spring. Has anyone ever heard of Modbe or Shade Clothing? They both have some adorable, modest suits and I think that it is about time! Check out these cool sites:
http://www.modbeclothing.com/
http://www.shadeclothing.com/

I have decided to host a Shade showcase, so that I and anyone else that wants some cute modest stuff for summer can forgo the shipping costs. It will be on Wednesday, April 2 at my place from 7-9 pm. Open house style. Come or check out the website.

1 comment:

Arizona Nielsens said...

Oooohhh... I would love a new swimsuit, especially one that covers a little more after having this baby. I may have to order some stuff from afar!