Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Natalie's 2nd Birthday






I can hardly believe that Natalie is two!!! Can my baby really be this walking, talking two year old? Time passes way too quickly. We had a small birthday party for her Monday night with just her grandparents. It fit Natalie perfectly, because she had every one's undivided attention and didn't have to share it with any cousins. Such a girl! She got lots of fun birthday presents and we had a princess castle cake for her. Unfortunately I forgot the flags on the top of the spires, but whatever. It was a bit of a crazy day. Happy Birthday Princess!!!


4 comments:

Alix Hart said...

Looks like you've been birthday bashing at your house as well. Your cake is darling! So fitting for your little princess. (Hope it didn't have any glass in it.....oh yeah that's just me that does things like that!!)

Arizona Nielsens said...

Happy birthday Natalie! We never called or anything-- Monday was a busy day for us. It looks like you had a great time. We wish we could have been closer to play.

lauren said...

Happy Birthday Natalie! It seems like just yesterday that we were both preggers in the 9th Branch. Karen got a Mr. Potato head for her b-day too!

JS said...

I am laughing at Alix's comment. I thought the same thing when I saw the castle cake. Uh, do you wanna come out and make the twins cake next year. You are way to good at it!


good luck house hunting!