So, I am a very slow blogger. In my weak defense, we have packed up our whole house, been working on loan junk for the house, Clint started his LAST rotation at the VA, and we are getting ready for Graduation and our marathon family vacations. However, I have a lot to share so take a deep breath and here we go!!
Braden has a thing for "George of the Jungle" lately. As many may know, I am a huge Brendan Frasier fan, so I LOVE that movie. This is Braden jumping like "George" off of the couch and landing like "George" onto the floor. (He has substituted a tree with the floor). Such an imagination!
We have started Braden in Tball this summer. He did soccer last summer so we thought we would try something new to see what we likes most. The games are a blast and Braden really enjoys it. However, he usually tackles his own teammates in the outfield if they beat him to the ball and he seems to slowly jog from base to base. Perhaps he would do better with football??? But he is enjoying himself and that is what matters most!
And then the family took a trip up to the Bingham Copper Mine. Seeing as how we are living only 5 minutes from the entrance to the Kennecott property, we thought the kids should experience the largest open mine in the world before we move to Indiana.
These tires are huge! They belong to the massive dump trucks that move the earth in this massive hole in the ground.
From the visitors center, it is an amazing place. For those who didn't know, in high school I was a BINGHAM MINER!!! Go miners!!
3 comments:
Hey- when will you guys be back in the area? We'd love to see you and your cute kids if you have a chance. Just let us know- let me know if Clint lost my number.
I still need to go out to the copper mine- those are gargantuan tires!
I can't believe how fast time goes by. I hope you guys have a blast at graduation. We had so much at the ball and all the events, such a fun experience! Well, once again let us know if there is anything we can do with all that's going on and the big move ahead.
Braden makes a very good George. Looks like you guys are having lots of fun despite all the hard work you are doing to get ready for vacations and your move!
Post a Comment