Friday, July 18, 2008

COMPUTER CHALLENGED!!!

So , those of you that know me well understand that I am not that savy when it comes to computer junk. So, in my desire to work on my blog, I updated my template and LOST MY LINKS!!!!!! I feel like an idiot. As I'm remembering, finding old emails with links, and searching for your link, I will add them back to my list. BUT PLEASE HELP ME OUT!!! I don't want to lose touch with everyone. So, send me your link if I had it and lost it. LOVE YOU ALL!!!!! clintnbecca at gmail

1 comment:

Alix Hart said...

I like the new blog look, but I've heard you can loose things. Knowing me I need to leave ours alone or we'll have serious problems. Just in case you need it www.hartsinc.blogspot.com

Love the progress with the house, it's really coming along! I showed it to Eric as well and he was impressed you'd already done so much. Went to the Dr. today and I am dilated to a 3, so that was good to hear. Hopefully, things will continue to move along and this little guy will be here soon. Miss you guys and glad your getting settled and enjoying yourself!