Friday, October 24, 2008

Blogger Crazy

Our new bedroom.Different shot of the new room.
And this is the room before, when the previous owner was living there. You can't see it too well in this picture, but there are two different wallpapers on the walls. One above the chair rail and one below, as well as a border that goes along the top of the room. Minty blueish green in color on the bottom and a floral pink and green on the top. Very 90's. YUCK!!!


A lot of you are probably wondering why I am blogging like mad after no blogs for about a month. Well, after I was called to serve in the Young Women's presidency in my new ward, I felt like all my free time that I normally spent on blogging and whatever went to planning and organizing for YW. Also, my kids have had coughs, and not been sleeping well the past couple of nights so I am stuck at home with time on my hands. I finally got an advisor to help me out with YW on Sunday, so I feel like I can breathe again when it comes to my church calling. Seriously, YW takes a ton of time. I have been in two different Relief Society presidencies and YW is much more demanding! I am not complaining at all, I love the YW. The girls are great and the other leaders are a great support, I am just trying to learn my way and get a handle on things. So, as I post these pics of our house after painting, etc... don't think that I am getting all this done at the same time. I am just REALLY slow in posting, we finished these rooms months ago!

7 comments:

The Poulson's said...

Looks really good Becca! You have always had a good sense for decorating :)

Bonnie said...

I love how your room turned out! You have such a great eye for color!

Erin said...

Looks like alot of work, but the finished product is great. I'm glad you got some help with your new calling.

Jeff and Larissa said...

These look SO great! You have such great style. I'm glad you posted these since I didn't get to see your house last week. Out with the wallpaper! The kitchen is awesome too. Nice work.

Arizona Nielsens said...

Beautiful room. Much better than 3 different wallpapers. You're welcome to come and visit whenever we get a new home... maybe next year.

Alix Hart said...

Fantastic changes! It's fun to put your own touch on your own home. Hope life is going well and the residency hours aren't too bad. Eric is done on the VA this week and then we'll have a bit better rotation for the next 4 months. Have a Happy Halloween.

Jared and Reini said...

Clint! I haven't talked to you since... maybe junior high??? Well, probably high school??? Anyhow, it was nice to stumble upon your blog. Where are you living? We should hang out.