Some more pictures to share of our never ending decorating of the house. We have just about finished with the main floor. Here is the kitchen. BEFORE-------
In the process of removing the "prison bars".
Prison Bars all gone!!!
NO MORE WALLPAPER!!! I hate wallpaper. Doesn't this look a ton better? We painted the walls a nice beige all around the kitchen and added some red up from the counters to give a bit of color. Much better than the green, which was way to blueish in color and made walking down to the basement like walking into a dungeon.


I am very proud of the changes we have made. Next I will post the pics of our bedroom. By far my favorite room in the house.
In the process of removing the "prison bars".
Prison Bars all gone!!!
NO MORE WALLPAPER!!! I hate wallpaper. Doesn't this look a ton better? We painted the walls a nice beige all around the kitchen and added some red up from the counters to give a bit of color. Much better than the green, which was way to blueish in color and made walking down to the basement like walking into a dungeon.I am very proud of the changes we have made. Next I will post the pics of our bedroom. By far my favorite room in the house.
5 comments:
Looks great... when do you find the time to do stuff like this?! I really like the beige color in the kitchen!
The room looks great, I love the red.
So cute! I love your kitchen! You have done such a great job!
Love everything you have done, I can't wait to see it in person, I was so bummed when I missed playgroup at your house.
Hey! Post more things!
Post a Comment