So, as you read this, I have a disclaimer. Somehow, I managed to post all my pictures backwards. I intended for them to be in the reverse order of how they have posted, but you all understand the time it takes to blog and how precious a mother's time is when her children are asleep in bed. Sorry! You will just have to read it backwards of how I planned.......
So, I made a fun dinner for the kids before sending them off with Daddy for trick-or-treating. "Yummy Mummys" or as we called them mummy dogs. Natalie was pretty excited, but Braden is never excited about dinner unless it involves pancakes. Still working on that one.....
At the ward Halloween party. Yes, I have connections when it comes to my costume, but what are you going to do? It was very comfortable and fun, scrubs are actually not to bad to wear!
This is the first year that I have let the kids choose their own costumes. Years past I have used my motherly powers to influence them into wearing the cute little Old Navy costumes that are all puffy and fun, but this year they chose their own little heroes. Welcome the era of superheros and princesses.
So, I made a fun dinner for the kids before sending them off with Daddy for trick-or-treating. "Yummy Mummys" or as we called them mummy dogs. Natalie was pretty excited, but Braden is never excited about dinner unless it involves pancakes. Still working on that one.....
At the ward Halloween party. Yes, I have connections when it comes to my costume, but what are you going to do? It was very comfortable and fun, scrubs are actually not to bad to wear!
This is the first year that I have let the kids choose their own costumes. Years past I have used my motherly powers to influence them into wearing the cute little Old Navy costumes that are all puffy and fun, but this year they chose their own little heroes. Welcome the era of superheros and princesses. Love my little cuties!

Pumpkin carving. The kids were brave enough this year to stick their hands into their pumpkins and pull out the strings and seeds. Love it!

Natalie is pulling a scary face even though her pumpkin is a "Happy" one.

Braden helped mommy to draw out his scary mean pumpkin beforehand and daddy did a great job carving it out. This is one happy boy.

I love the fall. After racking leaves, the kids had a ton of fun playing in the piles.

We took this picture after Stake conference today, the fall colors here in Indiana are beautiful. There are so many trees, we took a drive up past the river and took some pictures. Wish I had more ability to capture the true colors of the leaves, but I am no professional when it comes to photography, so this will do. Fall is one of my favorite seasons.

Pumpkin carving. The kids were brave enough this year to stick their hands into their pumpkins and pull out the strings and seeds. Love it!

Natalie is pulling a scary face even though her pumpkin is a "Happy" one.

Braden helped mommy to draw out his scary mean pumpkin beforehand and daddy did a great job carving it out. This is one happy boy.

I love the fall. After racking leaves, the kids had a ton of fun playing in the piles.

We took this picture after Stake conference today, the fall colors here in Indiana are beautiful. There are so many trees, we took a drive up past the river and took some pictures. Wish I had more ability to capture the true colors of the leaves, but I am no professional when it comes to photography, so this will do. Fall is one of my favorite seasons.
5 comments:
Fun pictures, glad to see such a fun, eventful holiday! It's so fun when the kidos get bigger.
They are so cute! Fall is beautiful there, you guys should take pictures by those trees, they are amazing :)
Cute costumes and great pumpkins. Nothing changes colors here in the fall, so your pictures are a nice change for us!
So much fun! I love halloween! Your kids are so cute!
What a fun Halloween! The kids are so cute and grown up. And I'm jealous of your beautiful fall colors!
Post a Comment