Braden took a basketball class this winter, one that required parental participation in the full class. It was a lot of fun for both Braden and me. It became Braden's favorite part of the week. It actually ended a few weeks ago, but I am slow.
Braden loved posing for the pictures. They got a little trophy, a certificate, pictures with their parent and their coach. It was such a fun program, called start smart basketball. He did start smart soccer last summer and loved it as well. Very good for young children because they can learn technique, how to have fun with the sport, and there is no competitive junk that comes with a lot of sports. Really a 3-4 year old is too young to play competitively! They just need non-stressful ways to learn sports.
Can you tell that his favorite part was the shooting?
He also spent a lot of time chasing the ball, but hey, don't we all???? Okay, ...well I do!

2 comments:
How stinkin' cute! I bet it is so much fun having a boy and a girl! I'm getting a little sick of Barbie and Princess stuff! Basketball looks like lots of fun!
How fun! I lvoe that Clint is in his scrubs! Really... how fun is it to wear your Pjs all day. :)
Post a Comment