Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Fun

So I realize that I double posted today, but I have a lot to share! We had such a great Easter. To begin with our fun, while coloring eggs Natalie decided to EAT one of the coloring tablets. (They look like candy to a two year old I guess). After freaking out, we read the packaging to find out that they are totally edible and non-toxic. Natalie ended up with a teal colored tongue, teeth and lips despite our rinsing and scrubbing. You can only guess what surprising color we are going to find in the diapers for the next couple of days!!

Natalie showing off her stash after an easter egg hunt at Grandma & Grandpa Larsen's.

Braden was quickly working his way though the candy, as you can tell from the already empty easter egg.


My parents went down to Arizona to visit my Brother Eric and his family for Easter, so we had an early Easter egg hunt at their place on Thursday. The kids have been eating candy ever since then, I think they may like Easter better than Christmas now!


Coloring easter eggs. Just a disclaimer about Natalie's tongue. For those who know her well, you are probably not surprised by what she did. However, we were seriously keeping close tabs on the kid at that time if the coloring tablet nabbing. She is seriously sneeky and quick.

Such cute kids in their Easter clothes Grandma & Grandpa Nielsen got them.

The whole family on Easter morning before Church.


Hope that everyone had a wonderful Easter!

3 comments:

JS said...

yea! They looks so cute. I feel like I dont' even know them. :( I bet Braden doesn't even remember us...

I can't believe Natalie ate a coloring tablet. I would be freaking out... Wow.

Love the pics!

Arizona Nielsens said...

Thanks for sharing grandma and grandpa with us. Savvy had a great egg hunt with them too. We weren't brave enough to color eggs this year... thank goodness the consequences of Natalie's treat aren't so bad!

Mellysnelly said...

Your kids are so big! I love the colored tongue!