This week has been crazy busy! We have been playing, just a bit. Monday we went to the zoo with new friends, Aiden and Cloe. Can you say potawatomi 10 times fast?

Then on Tuesday we went to the beach. I had no idea there was such a thing as a beach in the Midwest!! Lake Michigan is about 40 minutes from our house, and there is serious beach there with waves and all. The lake is so huge that you cannot see the other side so you really feel like you are at the ocean. It was hot, the water was just right and the kids had a blast playing in the sand and water. (Sorry, I forgot my camera- pics of the kids next time!)
On Wednesday, we went to a puppet show at the huge new library just down the road from our house. The Ant and The Grasshopper. The kids loved it, laughing and giggling the whole time.
We are planning on going up to a lake house in Michigan this Saturday for some water skiing with one of the attendings that Clint works with at the hospital. What a life! I promise to post pics of our adventures next week, starring Braden and Natalie!
2 comments:
Busy lady! We miss you :)
Becca,
If your travels take you to Minnesota, stop on by! I found your blog through Carrie's and thought I would say hello.
Post a Comment