This year in Indiana, our family enjoyed a White Christmas. Not only was it white, but freezing, icy, and full of fun.
My parents and youngest brother Chad came out for a week to celebrate Christmas with us. It was the highlight of our month. The kids had such a great time playing with Grandpa and snuggling with Grandma. Uncle Chad was a lot of fun, totally the coolest uncle ever!! We are so lucky that they braved the wild roads and weather to be with us for Christmas.
Natalie and Grandma snuggle on the couch by the Christmas tree.

We went to the Studebaker Museum in South Bend with the family. Such a fun place. I think that the men were in heaven, the cars they displayed were amazing.

The men folk braved the freezing weather to tour some of the Notre Dame campus. Even though it looks beautiful in this picture, don't be fooled. The temperature was about 5 to 10 degrees with a wild chill on top of that. Love Indiana winters......

We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner and little program that Clint organized. So fun to create some of our own traditions in our new home.

Of course, Christmas morning was crazy and a ton of fun. Braden was so cute, excited about every gift he got, even the socks! Natalie went through nearly all of her new dress-up outfits in between opening presents. The kids are just the right age to really enjoy Christmas morning.
My parents and youngest brother Chad came out for a week to celebrate Christmas with us. It was the highlight of our month. The kids had such a great time playing with Grandpa and snuggling with Grandma. Uncle Chad was a lot of fun, totally the coolest uncle ever!! We are so lucky that they braved the wild roads and weather to be with us for Christmas.
Natalie and Grandma snuggle on the couch by the Christmas tree.
We went to the Studebaker Museum in South Bend with the family. Such a fun place. I think that the men were in heaven, the cars they displayed were amazing.

The men folk braved the freezing weather to tour some of the Notre Dame campus. Even though it looks beautiful in this picture, don't be fooled. The temperature was about 5 to 10 degrees with a wild chill on top of that. Love Indiana winters......

We had a wonderful Christmas Eve dinner and little program that Clint organized. So fun to create some of our own traditions in our new home.

Of course, Christmas morning was crazy and a ton of fun. Braden was so cute, excited about every gift he got, even the socks! Natalie went through nearly all of her new dress-up outfits in between opening presents. The kids are just the right age to really enjoy Christmas morning.




6 comments:
Your kids are so cute! I am so glad you had such a great Christmas! I agree it is way too cold here! I miss ya!
Looks like a fantastic Christmas. Your parents are so awesome, I am glad that they came out to enjoy with you. Hope all is well and you're still surviving residency. Love the pics of the kids in front of the tree (they look so grown up)!
I was just gonna say your kids are so cute, but it looks like I'm not the only fan. Hope you guys had a great Christmas and New Years!
What cute kids! Wish we could have seen you :(
I'm glad you added in the "and don't forget Chad!" comments in there. Good thing I got credit for coming or I woulda been ticked!! :)
I found you through Dan and Seantylle's blog page. It is fun to see you guys and take part of eachothers lives while we are all so far apart. You guys look like you are doing awesome and I love the picture of Braden and Natalie by the Christmas tree.
Post a Comment