So this Saturday, Clint took the kids out to Camp Floyd. You all know Clint and his love for history. The kids loved the cool canons, small old beds, and wagons. Camp Floyd is out in the middle of nowhere, past Eagle Mountain. It is where the US Troops put up camp when they were sent to put down the "Mormon Rebellion" in Salt Lake during the Pioneer days. Of course, for those who know the history, there was no such rebellion, and the troops just hung out at Camp Floyd until they were needed for the civil war. It was the largest US army encampment up to that time in one place.
Yes, Natalie has learned how to smile with her binky- it is definitely time to break her of the habit!


3 comments:
That sounds like a Clint daddy date! I love it when dads take the kids away and give them an adventure and the moms a break. good for him! What did you do on your time off, Becca?
While clint was playing with the kids, I was working. It has actually been nice to have an adult time even if it is only for 6 hours on a saturday!
The only place to post this is on the blog, but I wanted to say, killer play list! I hadn't even heard of August Rhapsody and I freakin' LOVE the song! Its time! I've now seen the movie. (It was good.) But I keep listening to that song over and over. Thank you so much! You rock! ;)
Marie
Post a Comment